UrFU to develop engineering programs with Chinese universities
The ATURK meeting drew university students and faculty from across Russia and China to share advances in engineering research and develop future ways for the nations to collaborate.
Next year, ATURK plans to build its headquarters, "Blue Silicon Valley" within Harbin Polytechnic University in China.
Upon opening, the ATURK facility will offer a joint master's and doctoral program, allowing students to study at UrFU in Russia, as well as at Blue Silicon Valley. Eventually, a total of seven universities will be part of the ATURK program-- three in China and four in Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants