Yekaterinburg Electric Grid Company Wins Supreme Court Decision
In 2009, OJSC petitioned to FAS Russia to obtain possession and the right of use through a lease contract over the main plants constituting 100% balance sheet value of the main production assets of "City Grid Company" Ltd. to be able to provide services for transmitting electric power.
FAS Russia dismissed the petition explaining that the transaction can result in restricting competition. The company disagreed with the decision of the antimonopoly authority and filed a lawsuit.
Moscow Arbitration Court, the 9th Arbitration Appeal Court and the Federal Arbitration Court of the Moscow District dismissed the company?s claim and supported the decision of the Antimonopoly Service. / FAS Russia
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants