Sverdlovsk Region deficit exceeds $386 million
In contrast, the Chelyabinsk Region's deficit is $70 million and the Kurgan Region’s deficit stands at more than $68 million.
Experts have noted that the spending and income figures of the Sverdlovsk Region Treasury stands between $3 billion and $4 billion. This is comparable to the budget amounts of Khanty-Mansiysky Autonomous Region Yugra, which stands at approximately $4 billion.
Rossiyskaya Gazeta conducted a comparative budget implementation table. The table contained data from 2014 gathered from the Federal Treasury of Russia and has been published in its March issue.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants