Sverdlovsk fund opens second IT Accelerator
This special program helps inventors with their projects. Experts attend the event to tutor aspiring professionals on how to develop a prototype, how to make their first sale and how to determine the weaknesses and developments of a specific project. Entrepreneurs are welcome whether they have been unable to find a client, have not made their first sale, or only have an idea or outline for a working product.
“We provide a space for collaboration on the project, we invite experts and organize workshops, and we help find potential customers,” Accelerator program head Catherine Edges said. "Most importantly for those beginning tech projects, we focus on technologies for business and related projects.”
A regional development institution established in 2002 by the Sverdlovsk Region government, the fund offers financial support for the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants