Middle Urals industry sector increases production volume
These industries have guaranteed that their products reach their destinations during January and February 2015, which has improved Russia's economic situation and social stability. Sverdlovsk Region Gov. Eugene Kuyvashev congratulated the industry leaders for their rapid response to the economic crisis.
"Critical to the revitalization of economic growth, the industrial sector has supported the economy and its further development of import substitution manufacturing,” Kuyvashev said. “Here we have a lot of mechanisms for both organizational and financial means to support the federal budget.”
Alexey Misura, head of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Science, said the Sverdlovsk Region was sent lists for 126 commodity items identified as key items for the federation's subjects. Products ranked on the priority list for import substitution and enterprise production are considered essential to providing state support.
"We see that the Russian government will communicate with the region, listen to suggestions and requests from the field, and make adjustments to the support programs,” Kuyvashev said. “It is necessary to maximize the use of all resources to increase the production volume in all areas of of federal need."
Organizations in this story
Government of Sverdlovsk Sverdlovsk Oblast
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants