MGIMO faculty hosts open campus day
Several faculty attended the event, including Dean Alexey Svischev, senior lecturer Elizaveta Lisova, educational methodology expert T. Kamenskaya and center director S. Filkov.
Svischev told students about the uniqueness of MGIMO’s ecology and nature program. Lisova presented information that is helpful in passing the foreign language entrance exams, and Filkov discussed grant exemptions for different categories of students.
“I'm interested in ecology,” Yuri, an 11th-grade student, said. “I want to examine it from all sides, drawing from the tremendous international experience. I chose MGIMO for the most part due to its huge database of international partners, and I am happy to go to gain knowledge in exchange programs abroad.”
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants