Yekaterinburg housing market supply up 15 percent
During the past two months, the Yekaterinburg housing market supply has steadily risen in spite of price fluctuations, according to the Ural Chamber of Real Estate. As of today, there over 9,000 apartments and approximately 1,400 rooms within communal apartments for sale in Yekaterinburg. It takes on average five months to sell a home.
Despite these increases, housing costs have not changed significantly. Fluctuations have remained with a 1 percent range through the past two months. During the past four weeks, the housing prices have altered by 0.4 percent.
The average price per square meter in a Yekaterinburg apartment was $1,300 as of March 23.
Organizations in this story
Ural Business Consulting Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants