Sverdlovsk Region to hold WorldSkills Russia semifinals
WorldSkills International is a nonprofit movement dedicated to benefiting working professionals by educating people about global best practices and standards for businesses. This competition uses globalized standards to judge Russians' professional skills.
Both students and young workers from all six regions located within the Urals Federal District will attend the event, with the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District serving as an observer of the championship.
The event's general assembly includes Alexei Pakhomov (the region's deputy minister of education), Mikhail Fedorov (USUE rector), and the head of the WorldSkills for the Sverdlosk Region.
Organizations in this story
Ural State Economic University (USUE) 62 March 8 St. Yekaterinburg
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants