URFU hosts intramural stage of “Internet Test Drive” project
The guests explained and demonstrated how the students can organize their activities and lives with one mobile application and shared their invention process -- from their business game to presentation skills to the end project.
The URFU students then divided into teams consisting of an engineer, programmer, economist, advertising specialist and leader to participate in the process of fleshing out their ideas as well as determine its economic and social benefits. Five teams were selected as the best at URFU.
According to the results of the simulation, the "Techno-drive" project from Zarechnoj High School Kostanai's (Kazakhstan) team was the best.
"When we were presented the project, I was just exciting at the beginning," winning team member Nikita Tsartison said. “We worked long and hard on this, looking for information and gaining strength so that our project was well-liked by the university.”
Founded in 1920, Ural Federal University, located in Yekarerinburg, is the oldest university in the Ural region. It has 5,640 academic staff members and 57,000 students.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants