Federal funds to support industrial parks in Sverdlovsk region
The Russian government has set aside over $27 million to encourage small businesses to grow. Regions are allowed to request subsidies to create industrial parks, which is why the Sverdlovsk Region has requested more than $52,000.
Regions must have property available for construction crews to build the industrial parks and meet other requirements to receive the funds, which are part of the state’s “Improving the Investment Attractiveness of the Sverdlovsk Region up to 2020” program.
The subsidies offer a way to provide more funds to municipal budgets in order to support industrial parks. They are intended to help regions create and develop better infrastructure for transportation, prepare industrial sites and more.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants