SKB Bank lends to agricultural businesses
Last week, SKB loaned funds to Alapayevsk Dairy Plant as part of the Sverdlovsk Region government’s 2015 seed time campaign. On March 16, SKB loaned over $2 million to Irbit Dairy Plant, one of the largest agribusinesses inside the Sverdlovsk Region.
Small and medium enterprise banks have provided a wide range of services including convenient cash, attractive-term loans, settlement services, cash-in-transit services and electronic submission forms.
SKB-Bank intends to continue making loans to encourage agribusiness innovation and growth. The bank views these loans as part of its role in improving the Sverdlovsk Region's economy.
Organizations in this story
Ural Business Consulting Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants