Subsidies for Sverdlovsk industrial parks approved
The subsidies are part of an effort to make the region more appealing to investors through the development of more industrial parks. In addition to attracting more small- and medium-sized businesses, the subsidies include additional investment incentives including no tax and fee arrears.
The subsidies mark significant changes to the “Improving the Investment Attractiveness of the Sverdlovsk Region up to 2020” state program.
Regional Governor Eugene Kuyvashev recently set the task to form 10 industrial parks in the Sverdlovsk region.
Alexei Orlov, first deputy prime minister and minister of investment and development of the Sverdlovsk region, said the approval of the subsidies is part of the plan to achieve Kuyvashev's goal.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants