Training contest, scholarship at Czech Republic university
Applicants must have an adequate knowledge of Czech in order to pass the university’s entrance exam. The university has agreed to organize language courses for the students.
Applicants who have already finished their studies at a Czech university cannot receive the scholarship. Participants must choose a training program and a university before registering on the website. Students should be prepared to provide information about their recommendations, prior education and other details. Once the candidates are nominated, they will be required to pass the entrance exam at the university before receiving the scholarship.
The student scholarship would pay for the basic living expenses of the student’s first year in the program. If the scholarship student received good grades during the first year, then the student is eligible to receive a stipend throughout the following years.
Applicants must submit their paperwork by the deadline, which is Jan. 30, 2015. The scholarship is available each year, beginning on Dec. 1 and ending on Jan. 30.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants