USUE honors regional WorldSkills Russia participants
The competition lasted two days and tested several different fields, including Web and graphic design, programming, and culinary arts.
The panel of expert judges stated that the winners were remarkably creative and imaginative. Even though the competition was intense, the participants remained calm.
“Today, I want to congratulate not only those who reached the semifinal, but all participants,” Mikahil Fedorov, the rector of USUE, said. “This applies to the participants and to the experts and the heads of educational institutions championship. You are all winners."
Fedora said in the future he would like to see the competition expand to attract the attention of countries around the world.
"This is a new page in the history of the development and modernization of education in our country," Federov said. "Let's be friends together to think about how to make the move efficient, including employers. Only in unity can we achieve results!”
The winners from this regional competition will join a national team at the semifinals for the National Cup of Excellence Standards WorldSkills of the Urals Federal District. This contest will take place April 6-9 in Pervouralsk and Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants