Mobile fluorography for World TB Day in Sverdlovsk region
The Ministry of Health said mobile fluorography will help health professionals identify tuberculosis in patients when the bacteria is still at an early state of development.
On Wednesday, March 25, the public can have chest X-rays at a mobile unit between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. in the Carnival and Megapolis shopping centers in the Sverdlovsk region.
The mobile fluorography units already have discovered one TB case.
There are currently eight mobile fluorography units in Yekaterinburg and two in the Krasnoufimsk and Kamensk healthcare branches.
"To date, the action planned for the population of Ekaterinburg--mobile units in shopping centers, surveys are conducted for all comers, the conclusion is issued immediately," said Irene Likhachova, head of the consultant and diagnostic clinic Regional TB Dispensary.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants