Air Force to join Victory Day Parade in Yekaterinburg
The military parade in Yekaterinburg's main square is a highlight of the celebration. This year, two types of aircraft -- SU25 fight-bombers and eight MI8 helicopters -- will circle the square.
“War veterans, Yekaterinburg residents and visitors to the city will be able to see our mobile theater ballistic missile system Iskander that has no counterparts anywhere in the world," the Ural Business Consulting press service reported. "This unit was given to the Central Military District six months ago."
This year, seats in the spectator stands will be tripled to 1,500. Overall, 87 vehicles will take part in the parade, including 10 from the war era. The parade also will be broadcast on 15 multimedia screens across the city.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants