USUE discusses economic security
Several experts participated in the discussion including representatives from the judiciary department, the education department, the Ural Law Institute of the Russian Interior Ministry, various business organizations, and law enforcement agencies including the state Ministry of the Interior of Russia and the FSB.
"Economic security - is a complex process that often traded on a global level,” , the director of the Institute of Finance and Law Maxim Maramygin said. “Even then the opposition, which is now Russia has the world largely fit into this process. Enough to reduce the opponent's ratings in the rating agencies, and he immediately left without money, often in a 'war without weapons' no action no longer applies. Therefore, the issues of economic security today concern all not only externally, but also at home."
Maramygin added that economists who guide cash flow can have a destructive force on a society if money is not directed to the proper place, and that economic security is an economic and legal concern.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants