URFU to host international spring program
The program will offer seminars, lectures and master classes where both Russian and foreign students will attend three or four courses in the visual methods of study in contemporary social life. Students will speak in Russian and English about moral choice, documentary photography, the topography of power and resistance in urban spaces, and representation as a political category.
Students also will explore the rich cultural and artistic environment in Yekaterinburg, which flourishes with museums and architectural monuments.
Participants must be undergraduates in social or humanitarian fields and must be proficient in English. Applicants must send a summary of their current research projects, a resume and contact details to email@example.com. The deadline is April 1.
Founded in 1920, Yekarerinburg's Ural Federal University is the oldest university in the Ural region. It has 5,640 academic staff members and 57,000 students.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants