Yekaterinburg hospital named best in the region
The Ministry of Health of the Sverdlovsk region recently undertook an independent evaluation of the region's medical institutions.
The medical institutions had to meet certain criteria to be recognized on the list. The first requirement was the awareness of citizens about the hospital. Second was whether the citizens who used the services of the hospital were satisfied with the hospital and medical care. Thirdly, the officials evaluated the institutions’ outpatient treatments.
Sverdlovsk Regional Hospital No. 2 had high scores in all three of the criteria and received first place.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants