Sverdlovsk fund taking social entrepreneurship applications
Social entrepreneurship categories for the Impulse Good award include leadership, personal contribution, best regional program, systematic approaches, best program for development, best coverage by the media, and best youth project. The winners will receive more than $34,000 during an April 10 ceremony at Moscow's World Trade Center.
This is the fourth year that Impulse Good has been available for social industry entrepreneurs, and officials from the government, academia, business, media, nongovernmental organizations and social entrepreneurship look forward to the event each year. Receiving this award gives the entrepreneur recognition from the public and from the industry's leading authorities and institutions.
The fund is a regional development institution established in 2002 by the Sverdlovsk government to support the development of small and medium-sized businesses. The social programs department was organized by Vagit Alekperov, a Russian businessman who encourages social entrepreneurship.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants