Ural Chamber of Commerce holds anti-corruption meeting
Written by Paul Sotulenko, the head of an energy service company in the region, the report was titled “Experience with energy service contracts, the essential terms of the contract, and the basic error of consumers in determining the conditions and tariffs.”
After the meeting, commission members adopted a resolution emphasizing the need to introduce energy service contracts into businesses based within the Sverdlovsk region. They also recognized the need to clarify laws outlining the relationships between businesses, suppliers and consumers. Clarifying this confusion will enable these parties to eliminate any potential situations for illicit enrichment.
Expert Council of the Russian Federation's Public Chamber member Arkady Halyavin chaired the meeting and briefed attendees on monitoring compliance among business leaders.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants