Ural State Medical University hosts youth health forum
Students flocked to USMU from universities throughout Yekaterinburg to learn how to “Think, dare, act, reach!” -- the event’s slogan -- the health goals they want.
Health professionals presented a wealth of information at the event and students, in turn, asked questions about scientific programs at universities and related issues such as housing, medical commissions, and support programs for students and their families.
The university planned the event around the theory of Hippocrates, a doctor from ancient times who selflessly dedicated himself to serving the ideals of humanism by encouraging people's health and vitality to better their present and future.
The event was part of the public project called “Health of the Nation – In My Hands!” and received support from the Sverdlovsk Regional Government, the Administration of Yekaterinburg, and the Plenipotentiary Representative of the president of the Russian Federation in the Urals Federal District.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants