Yekaterinburg hosts Russian Stone 2015 exhibit
The exhibition is part of the exhibitions, conventions and fairs that were listed under the support system of the Government of Sverdlovsk region for 2015.
The event will include exhibits that have proven popular in the Sverdlovsk region.
One is Uralekspokamen, which is the international exhibit that shows the extraction, processing and production of natural stones used for buildings. This show also demonstrates the tools, technologies and equipment that people used for processing stones.
Another is JUNWEX Yekaterinburg, which shows the jewelry and fair minerals that companies produce. There is also a feature of stone-cutting products from the MINERAL SHOW exhibit.
The forum will include business discussions that will address issues concerning the problems and solutions for stone businesses and industries in the region. The highlight of the event will be a round table discussion that will encourage innovative solutions for the legislation to simplify and encourage both prospectors and individuals to discover, create and sell precious metals and precious and semi-precious stones.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants