Housing prices decrease in Yekaterinburg
The current average price for a home on the housing market in Yekaterinburg is now 0.3 percent less than earlier this year. This amount has fallen in the past four weeks.
For one square meter of home in Yekaterinburg, residents must pay approximately $1,228, as stated by a report from the Ural Chamber of Real Estate.
In Yekaterinburg’s most expensive area, the price has fallen 0.5 percent compared to early February 2015. Now residents must pay approximately $1,123 per square meter.
Alternatively, the third and fourth most expensive areas in Yekaterinburg have risen in price; for each square meter, homeowners can pay anywhere between $1,065 and $903.
Downtown Yekaterinburg has the must unstable prices, as they fluctuate between $1,591 and $1,299 per square meter.
The most recently constructed buildings and apartments that match the style of the Stalin era, which are called this because of their spacious layout, are less expensive. The prices for these homes range between $1,072 and $1,336 per square foot.
Organizations in this story
Ural Business Consulting Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants