MGIMO supports Purim charity concert
To celebrate the Jewish holiday, the concert included music, dancing, a charity raffle and traditional Jewish sweets.
Music was provided by Live Music Club MGIMO, along with MGIMO graduates K. Alterman-Poltevo and A. Topalovoy.
Special guests of honor included Vladimir Morozov, the rector of the Moscow State Institute for Personnel Policy; Boruch Gorin, head of public relations for the Federation of Jewish Communities; and Bert Gavrilova, the head of the charity organization Fund Miracle.
Proceeds from the concert went toward supporting two Jewish orphanages: the Anita Centre Big Family and the children's home No. 3 in Rostov.
Also helping to organize the concert, which was held at the MGIMO conference hall were various school fraternities, InstanewsMGIMO, and the Live Music Club MGIMO.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants