MGIMO supports Purim charity concert
To celebrate the Jewish holiday, the concert included music, dancing, a charity raffle and traditional Jewish sweets.
Music was provided by Live Music Club MGIMO, along with MGIMO graduates K. Alterman-Poltevo and A. Topalovoy.
Special guests of honor included Vladimir Morozov, the rector of the Moscow State Institute for Personnel Policy; Boruch Gorin, head of public relations for the Federation of Jewish Communities; and Bert Gavrilova, the head of the charity organization Fund Miracle.
Proceeds from the concert went toward supporting two Jewish orphanages: the Anita Centre Big Family and the children's home No. 3 in Rostov.
Also helping to organize the concert, which was held at the MGIMO conference hall were various school fraternities, InstanewsMGIMO, and the Live Music Club MGIMO.
Organizations in this story
MGIMO University 76 Verdansky Ave. Moscow
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants