FC Opening bank branch makes changes
The Yekaterinburg branch of FC Opening is now fully named the Yekaterinburg branch of the Bank Public Joint Stock Company “Financial Corporation.” The abbreviated name is now Yekaterinburg fl Bank PJSC “FC Opening”
Because of the name change, the bank is also changing the branch’s settlements for Russian rubles. Even though the bank name has changed, the account, VAT, BIC branch and PPC numbers are still the same.
Bank officials and local Yekaterinburg leaders ask customers to contact their contractors and partners to notify them of the branch’s name change. This way, personal banking will not be negatively affected or interrupted.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants