Sverdlovsk region receives funds for road repair and construction
These funds, which are in addition to the regular amount allotted to the Sverdlovsk region, are being made available through approval of the 2015 intergovernmental transfers and rules of distribution. The funds are part of the regional road sector program that will allocate in excess of $1 billion throughout Russia.
Experts in the Sverdlovsk region already set aside more than $168 million for the road repair project. Now that the regional government has taken into account the federal budget changes for the road sector, the regional budget will also send more than $202 million for road repairs.
The approval was signed by Russian Federation chairman Dmitry Medvedev.
Organizations in this story
Oblastnaya Gazeta 101 Malisheva St. Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants