UBRD among top 5 most profitable deposits
The newspaper Vedomosti reported an analysis of the 30 largest banks according to their deposits. In March, analysts finished evaluating the terms and rates of deposits and ranked UBRD among the top five banks for profitable deposits.
The interest rate for UBRD deposits stands at 1.6 percent per year. The initial deposit in a UBRD bank account can be as low as $81, making UBRD one of the most affordable banks for people starting to save.
Experts also rated UBRD highly because the bank's accounts are easy to control. Customers can use the Internet or ATMs to open and replenish their accounts without visiting the bank's office.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants