Bank-software developer Double Data attracts new investors
The funds will be used to further develop Double Data’s growing line of banking software products. Double Data also will use the finances to expand geographically; the company already has a wealth of experience with Russian banks.
Double Data bases its developing technologies on the data it mines, learns and analyzes. This technology aims to improve the efficiency of personal banking.
The company plans to expand through its scoring (a model that predicts data), social marketing (using social networks as a means to find new customers), collection and recovery system, and security-verification processes.
“We gave ourselves the task of creating products and services that our clients need and provide a fast and measurable financial effect,” Maxim Ginzhuk, general director of Double Data, said. “That’s really relevant in the current financial climate.”
“We are seeing a lot of interest in big data technology from various sectors,” Sergei Khodakov, an IT cluster project manager, said. “This is because of the opportunities it provides to ease and improve the client side of the companies’ activities in telecommunications, banking and retail.”
Organizations in this story
Skolkovo Foundation 4 Lugovaya St. Moscow
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants