Monday, June 18, 2018

KULZ will invest over $16 million in repairs

Ural Business Consulting recently reported the Kamensk Uralsky Foundry Plant (KULZ) will invest more than $16 million in repairs to the plant’s custom machinery.

The repairs are for specialized machinery at the plant, including friction discs that need to be reconstructed. According to Uralvagonzavod Corp.’s report, the reconstruction will be part of the government’s special-purpose program. KULZ will pay 40 percent of the cost of the repairs while the state budget will fund the remaining 60 percent.

The repairs are scheduled to finish at the end of 2017.

“The program’s primary goal is to ensure import replacement,” the press service said. “KULZ is to replace their Ukrainian supplier of friction discs, which is why building and assembly jobs are already taking place at the plant’s tool, modeling and iron foundry departments. The tool and the modeling department will house all the equipment necessary to make disc components. Additionally, all of the fleet of machines at the iron foundry department will have to be renewed.”

Organizations in this Story

Ural Business Consulting

Want to get notified whenever we write about Ural Business Consulting ?
Next time we write about Ural Business Consulting, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.