Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
The result is that the cost per square meter for primary housing now stands at more than $1,160 (USD).
This increase has impacted the cost for all of the different kinds of apartments available in the Sverdlovsk region. To purchase an apartment with average quality, homeowners must now pay 5.2 percent more than they previously paid. The price for apartments with improved quality rose by 3.1 percent, and the cost of luxury apartments rose by 2.7 percent.
For apartments in the secondary market, the price now stands at more than $1,200. For a secondary apartment with improved quality, purchasers must pay 0.3 percent more than they would have paid previously. For luxury secondary apartments, the price has risen by 0.6 percent. Low and medium-quality apartments rose in price between 1.3 percent and 0.1 percent.
Organizations in this story
Oblastnaya Gazeta 101 Malisheva St. Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants