Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
This is thanks to the Skolkovo Robotics International Conference, which made the Skolkovo Robotics Center more popular and widely known.
Experts predicted that the Skolkovo Robotics International Conference would improve the renown of the Robotics Center, and they were correct.
The Robot Report, which published the map that now includes the Robotics Center, accumulates and reports on news in the robot industry. It also marks the progress of the industry, helping others to create an index for stocks of the robot industry.
The Global Map, the result of the Robot Report’s research, creates a worldwide database for both private and public use.
The map is divided into six different categories, including service robots for governments and corporations, industrial robot makers, integrators, startup robotics companies, service robots for private and personal use, as well as the top 20 universities and research labs involved in the robot industry.
The Robotics Center is Russia’s main robotics hub. Albert Efimov, a chief robotist, runs the center.
Organizations in this story
Skolkovo Foundation 4 Lugovaya St. Moscow
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants