Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
The main goal of the event was to create a way to communicate between young design professionals and experts in the architecture and business industries.
Attendees included representatives from large companies like D-link, Convex, Salt, Wacom, IC ARCHITECT, Schneider Electric and others.
The panel of judges included teachers, potential investors, entrepreneurs and experts from the MBA academy.
Two contestants won best report, one of which was Anna Prokhorova, who created “personal products for the diagnosis and prevention of depression.” This project has stirred a sizable controversy about the topic.
Many activities took place at the event, including a panel that discussed “Modern vectors of design and architecture,” a lecture about “National policy in the field of design,” as well as several presentations from design professionals and design students.
Organizations in this story
Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts 23 Karl Liebnecht St. Yekaterinburg
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants