Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg discusses cooperative manufacturing
Other topics included special equipment for building roads, and whether liquefied natural gas (LNG) or compressed natural gas (CNG) should be used as motor fuel, which is currently an important topic for Russia.
Russia currently is implementing a state program to apply natural gas vehicle technology to all of Russia. This means that 10 regions in Russia will be transferred to using natural gas, including the Sverdlovsk region, the Chelyabinsk region and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous-Yugra.
Gazprom plans to transfer its vehicles to using CNG and LNG for fuel. This requires gas companies to negotiate with equipment manufacturers as well as consumers.
Gazprom anticipates positive changes from this transition.
"We called this meeting [with] equipment manufacturers,” Andrey Temples, the deputy head of the Department of Construction at Gazprom, said. “Together we want to implement a program to transfer the transport of gas, which was developed on behalf of our President Vladimir Putin.”
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants