Uralchem attends All-Russian III Technical Forum
Uralchem was one of 30 major companies that sent more than 100 experts to meet with the more than 800 attendees at the vent, which was held April 2-4.
As part of the forum, representatives from Uralchem answered questions about employment opportunities and company activities.
"... Uralchem pays special attention to attracting graduates of specialized technical colleges [to] their businesses,” Svetlana Chekalova, the personnel director of UCC Uralchem, said. “Modern business requires professionals possessing technical knowledge and [a] desire to work, and the opportunity to obtain the skills, experience and leadership development we as a company will provide."
The forum was organized by the international non-profit organization AIESEC, which is supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants