Koltsovo airport opens NordStar flights to Omsk and Novosibirsk
Flights on an ATR-42-500 aircraft will depart Yekaterinburg at 6:50 p.m., arriving in Omsk at 9:55 p.m. and in Novosibirsk at 12:25 a.m. Flights to Yekaterinburg will leave Novosibirsk at 2:25 p.m. and Omsk at 4:55 p.m., landing in Yekaterinburg at 6 p.m.
Tickets are available for spring and summer travel on the Koltsovo International Airport website. Tickets from Yekaterinburg to Omsk cost $26.13, and flights from Yekaterinburg to Novosibirsk cost $65.34. Additional fees may apply.
These routes have been established as part of the subsidy program recommended by the government of the Russian Federation in December 2013. The Federal Air Transport Agency included a Yekaterinburg–Omsk–Novosibirsk route in the subsidies list for 2015.
Organizations in this story
Koltsovo Airport 6 Sputnikov St. Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants