Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
The unveiling of the official emblem is considered one of the most crucial stages for the LOC in preparing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. The emblem will reflect the traditions and values of both the FIFA World Cup and Russian nation.
"Winning the right to host the FIFA World Cup was a dream come true for millions of Russians," Russian 2018 LOC Chairman Vitaly Mutko said. "To creatively capture the essence of this remarkable historic moment, inspiration was drawn from both Russia's rich artistic tradition and its history of bold achievement and innovation. I hope that fans around the world will appreciate and love the Official Emblem of Russia 2018."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants