Moscow Lokomotiv terminates contract with Leonid Kuchuk
Kuchuck was suspended from his roles as Lokomotiv's head coach and manager in September following the team's poor performance at the beginning of the 2014-2015 season. Last week, Lokomotiv's board of directors voted to replace Kuchuk with Miodrag Bozovic as head coach.
Prior to his appointment with Moscow Locomotiv, Bozovic was general manager of FC Rostov-- a position he held since June 2012.
Locomotiv's management also announced the appointment of Milorad Bayovich and Voye Chalov as assistant coaches for the 2014-2015 season.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants