Aeroexpress adds two new departure times to Kazan - Airport service
The rail company began offering on Friday a five a.m., local time, departure from the airport to the city center of Kazan. Aeroexpress expects its early-morning service into the airport will be most popular among travelers with overnight flights. Passengers traveling to the airport from Kazan may also now purchase tickets for a six a.m. service.
Both added services will make a stop at the Jubilee station, situated in a residential area between the city center and the airport.
"A recent market research revealed that on the early morning flights Aeroexpress there is sufficient demand," Aeroexpress Director in Kazan Dean Garaeva said. "Our experts [studied] the possibility of introducing another pair of trains and took a positive decision. We always thinks about the comfort of the passengers and will continue to do everything possible to make our services convenient for all travelers."
Aeroexpress served more than 41,500 customers in Kazan during the first nine months of the year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants