UBRD named among top five most popular banks for electronic payments
More than 500,000 electronic payments are posted by UBRD customers each month. Remote payments from UBRD's ATMs and online banking portal constitute 74 percent of all electronic payments made by customers.
Collectively, UBRD customers make 330,000 electronic payments to mobile communications providers each month and are the bank's most common electronic payment transactions. The second-most common electronic payments among UBRD accountholders are to apartment management companies throughout the Sverdlovsk region and the Krasnodar Territory.
Other common electronic payments made by UBRD customers are to utility companies and television/internet providers in the Sverdlovsk region.
UBRD customers can make electronic payments to more than 1,500 Ural-area vendors including charities, educational institutions, construction companies and tax offices. In 2014, UBRD partnered with the Yekaterinburg Department of Finance to allow its accountholders to make electronic payments. The company also signed new electronic payment contracts with the Sverdlovsk region's Gas Network and Gazprom Yekaterinburg.
"Our task-- to expand cooperation with service providers not only in Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region, but also in the rest of the bank's presence," Olga Aglieva, the head of UBRD's Department of Payments from Individuals, said. "For example, by the end of the year, the residents of Perm should be able to pay utility bills [to] more than 600 organization."
Aglieva said the company is currently working with universities throughout Kursk, Rostov-on-Don, Voronezh, Tyumen and other cities to allow students to pay tuition electronically through their UBRD accounts. This year, UBRD extended its services to allow students to make payments to 690 educational institutions in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants