Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg's winter preparations near complete
Maramygin appeared before the Council of the Heads of Company at the Prometheus recreation center to discuss measures taken by Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg to ensure customers will receive uninterrupted heating gas during the cold months.
Over the first nine months of 2014, the company invested $23 billion to improve its gas transportation and delivery infrastructure. Gazprom predicts that its pipelines will transport 48.9 billion cubic meters of gas this winter, a quantity that it has tested successfully in its main gas pipelines.
"In the current year on the gas route successfully conducted five sets of regular preventative maintenance," Maramygin said. "The bulk of the work on the results of these studies already is carried out, with only a few problem areas that will be repaired soon. During the past nine months, approximately 89 percent of the total volume of the planned works on capital repair is completed."
Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg has also examined gas lines situated under roads and railways and conducted diagnostic and repair projects on its gas distribution stations, compressor stations and compressed natural gas filling stations. The company will conduct a final exhaustive test of its gas transportation systems immediately before the start of the winter season.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants