Annual multi-university sports festival begins
This year's festival, hosted by Northern Arctic Federal University, has drawn the participation of student sports teams from Ural, Siberian, Southern, Far East, North East, North Caucasus, Baltic, Kazan and Northern Arctic Federal Universities.
Over a period of five days, teams from the nine universities will compete in four separate sporting events: table tennis, swimming, mini-football and floorball.
Ural Federal University has dispatched 22 student athletes and four staff members to participate in the festival.
This year's Festival of University Sports of Federal Universities was organized by the Russian Ministry of Education and Northern Federal University with support from the Arkhangelsk regional government and the region's Ministry of Youth and Sports.
A full program of activities is available here.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants