UBRD cancels enrollment fees for funds from outside banks
The company cited numerous requests for such a transaction as the reason for the suspension of associated fees. The cancellation of transfer fees is offered as a limited-time promotion.
"Traditionally October [is] one of the most active months for investors, so we have created the most favorable conditions for them during this period," UBRD Head of the Directorate of Business Development Elena Babina said. " We set favorable rates for remote deposits at 10.25 percent per annum, and to remove restrictions on the number and amount of replenishment we canceled fees for transferring funds to UBRD accounts from accounts in other banks."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants