Big Ural Construction Complex exhibition to open in Yekaterinburg
The exhibition will center on a new building block material for use in residential construction projects. The stylish blocks are made of light and firm materials that absorb heat, resulting in smaller energy bills for homeowners.
Aside from their practical benefits, the building blocks can be finished with a variety of decorative materials to create custom exteriors. The blocks were designed by a relatively new construction company headquartered in the Sverdlovsk region and are manufactured in local production facilities.
The Big Ural Construction Complex exhibition is open to all members of the public. Additional information on the exhibit is available over the phone at (343) 385-35-35.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants