UTSSB makes $80,000 contribution to UrFU endowment
Representatives from UTSSB and UrFU signed an agreement of cooperation during the university's Day of the Internet celebration on Tuesday that called for UTSSB to contribute a total of $130,000 the the endowment fund. A second installment of $50,000 will be made in 2015, marking the largest contribution ever made to UrFU's 100th Anniversary Endowment Fund since it was established in 2013.
The UrFU 100th Anniversary Endowment Fund is currently valued at approximately $300,000. The university also holds more than $965,000 in its general endowment fund and operates targeted fundraising efforts on behalf of the Graduate School of Economics and Management, information and computer science programs and ISTFUK-champion initiatives.
UrFU's general endowment fund yielded more than $29,000 in 2013. The 100th Anniversary Endowment fund earned $2,072 last year in interest income.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants