London's Westminster University invites USLA students to apply for international scholarship
The scholarship program is open to all students outside of the United Kingdom and includes tuition, housing and travel expenses to and from London. Funded entirely by the U.K.'s state government, the international scholarship program can be used for any masters-level academic program offered at Westminster University.
International students seeking scholarship funding must first be accepted into a Westminster University graduate program. Scholarships will be distributed competitively based on applicants' desired fields of study. Applicants who are denied may not reapply in the same academic year.
Prospective students must complete a paper application, available at www.westminster.ac.uk, and mail it to Westminster University's Scholarship Office by Oct. 17.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants