TMK to hold Investor Day in London
The upcoming Investor Day will feature a series of presentations from TMK on the company's activities, its development strategy and financial objectives as well as an assessment of the current market for oil and gas piping. The presentations will be given by members of TMK's senior management and board of directors.
Scheduled to speak at Investor Day are TMK Board Chair Dmitry Pumpyanskiy, Deputy General Director for Strategy and Development Vladimir Shmatovich, Independent Director Peter O'Brien, Marketing Director Sergey Alexeev, TMK IPSCO chairman Peter Galitsin and IPSCO Vice President of Research and Development Paul Fullerton.
TMK's Investor Day will begin at two p.m. local time at the London Stock Exchange.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants