UrFU student wins bronze medal in kickboxing
This year's World Championship in Kickboxing was held in Rimini, Italy. The event drew approximately 2,000 competitors from across 50 countries. To earn her bronze medal, Tagiltseva defeated competitors from Italy and Slovenia.
Tagiltseva has been kickboxing for three years. In 2013, she received a gold medal for her performance at the European Championship in Kickboxing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants