TMK to host Capital Markets Day in London
During the event, TMK will give a series of presentations on the company's strategy, growth initiatives, financial targets and the current market environment. Presentations will be conducted by members of TMK's senior management and board of directors.
Among the speakers scheduled for the Capital Markets Day event are TMK board chair Dmitry Pumpyanskiy, Vice President for Strategy and Business Development Vladimir Shmatovich, Independent Director Peter O'Brien, Marketing Director Sergey Alekseev, TMK IPSCO Chair Piotr Galitzine and Vice President for Research and Product Development Paul Fullerton.
Capital Market Day will be held at the London Stock Exchange and will begin at 2 p.m. local time.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants