Municipal government showcases Yekaterinburg sports school No. 16
Located at 48 Sailors street in the Ordzhonikidze district, youth sports school No. 16 was founded in 1977 to develop the motivation of students through individual and team sports. Enrollment is open to Yekaterinburg secondary school students under the age of 18 seeking to participate in personal development, health promotion, professional self-determination and creative work programs, Ekburg.ru reports.
Currently, youth sports school No. 16 offers advanced training courses in sambo, judo, sports aerobics, karate, taekwondo and boxing. The programs were specifically created by administrators to promote cooperative communities, develop appreciations of global cultures, provide opportunities to improve physical fitness and offer meaningful activities for students during leisure time, according to Ekburg.ru.
This year, youth sports school No. 16 has announced a set of sports and recreational programs for students enrolled at other public schools which occur outside of normal school hours. The after-school activities are available at youth sports school No. 16's campus as well as on the campuses of MBOU school No. 27 and MBOU school No. 134, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants